September 20, 2013

The Cover Up



Top: c/o Jordan Taylor Beachwear /  Skirt: New York and Company (similar) / Shoes: c/o Deb

Prior to receiving this fabulous little cover up from the Jordan Taylor Collection,  I can honestly say that the thought of styling beachwear as a part of my everyday wardrobe had never crossed my mind. However, this top is easily a staple that any woman could appreciate having in her closet. With a simple pencil skirt, my strappy heels from deb and little bit of lipstick, I was able to take this cover up from the pool to an office appropriate ensemble. 

I highly encourage you to check out the Jordan Taylor website, there are lots of easy transitional pieces like this one and their Resortwear Collection 2014, is coming soon. I went through the gallery, and there is some super cute stuff! 

So, question of the day: would you wear a cover up outside of the pool or beach? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment