July 25, 2011

The Bride Ain't the Only One Blushing!

Who doesn't love a good wedding? Recently my daddy was asked to be a groomsmen in one of his high school friend's weddings, and as soon as I got the news I set out on the prowl to find a super cute dress to wear to the nuptials. Now, I promise that my wardrobe extends outside of the perimeters of Forever 21, but yet again my outfit came from every teenage girl's favorite store...Forever 21!  But, I mean seriously...who could pass up this super chic dress with an adorable flower embellishment at the bottom, especially for $32!? My nude Elle pumps which I got on sale for $30 from Kohl's  accented the dress perfectly, along with my rose gold Michael Kors watch ( a birthday present from my parents) and gold and pink headband from Target $6.
Me, My Dad & My Mom







My Mommy!
My lovely mother also partook in the fabulousity in an one shouldered frock from Belk, chocolate brown BCBG shoes, a cute heart shaped gold clutch from TJ Maxx and jewelry from her own jewelry box! The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a nice time!
Congratulations to the newlyweds!

-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment