July 10, 2013

Tying the Knot













Shirt: Old Navy (old) / Skirt: Forever21 (old) / Shoes: Keds/ Sunglasses: Forever21 


knotted shirts

This summer one of the trends I've wanted to experiment with is a knotted shirt. This trend works great, if like me you have a top that is grossly out shape and by knotting it you can bring it back to life. My stripped orange tank from Old Navy had seen better days, but being the (clothing) hoarder that I am I had been holding on to simply because I liked the variation in the stripes. After scrolling through Pinterest and seeing oodles of outfits with knotted shirts I decided to knot this top and pair it with  my orange pencil skirt from Forever21 and my Keds. I placed a white cami underneath the tank because it was so loose and low. I think it made for a simple but cute look. 

     Are you a fan of knotted shirts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment