April 12, 2014

Pink Pants

Top: c/o Deb (similar) / Pants: Gianni Bini via Dillards (similar) / Shoes: ZooShoe 
My good friend Amanda and I posed on the red carpet together before the show

Last week I attended the 17th annual AATS Fashion Expose at N.C. State. All four years that I have been a student at N.C. State, the AATS Fashion Expose has always given me a fun reason to get dressed up, and this year was no different.  I decided to go for an effortlessly chic look in my hot pink Gianni Bini wide leg trousers, crop top and single sole black sandals. 
Of all the purchases I have made in the past month or two, these pants are hands down, my favorite. I found them buried alongside tons of other great finds in the Dillard's Clearance center in High Point, N.C. In addition to the fact that they're pink, I knew these were the perfect pair of pants because they were only $9.99, $80 cheaper than they're original price. 
When it comes to accessories, I am a bit of a minimalist. For this particular look, I slicked my hair behind my ear, threw on my go-to lipstick shade (MAC Hangup), gold hoops and the chunky gold bracelet from Rue21 that I don't think I can go more than two days without wearing. It was my friend Amanda's birthday, so of course I had to pose with her on the AATS Red Carpet. 

We clean up nice, if I do say so myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment