October 29, 2014

Life is a Beach

Romper: Maison Jules / Flats: Steve Madden / Jacket: Old Navy / Purse: Zac Zac Posen / Sunglasses: The Limited 
Four days shy of November and some how I managed to find myself in a sleeveless romper splashing around in the ocean. I purchased this romper by Maison Jules for $12 bucks and thought I was going to have to wait until next summer to wear it, but the 80 degree weather at Myrtle Beach made for the perfect opportunity to show a little skin in these Carolina blue and cream stripes. I played around with a little pattern mixing pairing stripes with my favorite leopard print flats. I also threw on my denim jacket and over-sized shades to complete the look. 

1 comment:

  1. So cool and pretty at the same time..I love it


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete