October 8, 2014

Bare Naked Fall

Coat: Ann Taylor / Shirt: Haute Society / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Steve Madden 

Fall is in full force here in the Carolinas and I must say that I'm loving the fact that it's finally cool enough outside for me to wear my new trench coat. I searched high and low for the perfect trench and finally settled on this leather accented one from Ann Taylor. Though I typically think of a trench as something to be worn with  dressy attire on this particular day my appearance was casual to say the least. As much as  I love a bold lip, on this particular day a splash of Mac Oh Baby lip gloss on my lips, slouchy boyfriend jeans and cheetah print flats was the winning combination for a day filled with errands and relaxing. I have a feeling that I'll be embracing a bare naked face a bit more this fall too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment