September 25, 2014

Land of the Snakes

Blouse: Old Navy / Pants: Jones New York / Pumps: Rainbow / Shades: House of Harlow / Wallet: Zac by Zac Posen 
Labor Day has come and gone but I still have no problem rocking white, especially these fantastic winter white Jones New York pants.What I love about these pants, besides their color is that they are fitted without being too tight. Nothing is cute or classy about skin tight slacks! I've talked plenty before about the frustrations of being a pear shape, among them finding pants that fit your smaller waistline and larger hips. These pants do just that for me! 

For a business chic look I paired with these slacks a sheer snakeskin blouse from Old Navy with pumps I found on clearance at Rainbow. My MAC Lipstick in Hangup and over-sized shades really polished the look off. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, it's crazy to think that it's been hanging out in my drawer for a couple of months now!

      Delete