September 22, 2014

From Pinterest to Reality


As much as I would like to take credit for this grey and nude number, I have to admit that inspiration for this look came from a picture of Kim Kardashian that I pinned to my Pinterest board, "My  Style" several months ago. 


This was one of Kim's first public looks, post the birth of North West and I unabashedly loved everything about it. So much so that I just had to recreate it myself. 

Dress: MOSSIQUE, Shoes: Rainbow/ Purse: Zac by Zac Posen, / Necklace: c/o 9th&Elm / Bangle: Thrited 
 While Kim is decked out in Donna Karan my dress is MOSSIQUE, a line designed exclusively for the boutique, Bevello. I decided Thursday was the perfect day to pull this dress out of my closet as I attended a Fall Fashion show at Bevello in Cameron Village. I had a great time at the event and aside from seeing some beautiful pieces on display, I got to meet Anna of Flawlessly Flawed... how fab is her haircut!?

Anna of Flawlessly Flawed and I. 
To see what other outfit inspiration I've got hanging in my Pinterest closet, be sure to follow my Pinterest boards here



4 comments:

  1. This dress is stunning on you! It is so similar to the KK is wearing.

    BTW, I host a weekly link up on Thursday and hope that you will join me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete