September 12, 2014

The Perfect Boyfriend

Lace Cami: Express / Jeans: American Eagle/ Pumps: Steven / Purse: Z by Zac Posen/ Shades: House of Harlow 


I thought all hope was lost when I parted ways with my favorite boyfriend jeans from GAP earlier this summer but, had I known an equally wonderful boyfriend was waiting for me on the clearance rack of American Eagle, I wouldn't have. In a two week time frame, I've worn these jeans a total of three times and have already been scheming up new ways to incorporate them into my fall wardrobe. 

Paired with my slouchy lace cami from Express and Steven by Steve Madden Ravesh pumps, this look is ideal for a casual dinner date night. I'm also happy to debut on the blog my Z by Zac Posen Hayden Crossboy Wallet. Though it was a bit of a splurge, it was well worth the cost because it pulls double duty as both a wallet and purse! How's that for versatility? 


1 comment:

  1. I love the boyfriend jeans! I only have one pair but dying to get some more!

    ReplyDelete