April 16, 2015

Citron

\
Shades: Ivanka Trump / Top: Forever21 / Shorts: Forever21 / Clutch: T.J. Maxx/ Sandals: Ann Taylor Factory  
After a fun day at sea on Tuesday, our cruise ship pulled into port at the Grand Cayman Islands first thing Wednesday morning. I hoped off the boat in this completely irresistible citron colored two-piece short set from Forever21. The instant I laid my eyes on it hanging amid some sweaters, I knew that I just had to have it. Here lately, Forever21 has been hit or miss for me (mostly miss) but this outfit may have turned me back into a believer. 

Citron is a color that is everywhere this Spring and for many people  (myself included) can be a tricky color to pull off! On this particular day it worked for me because I had the opportunity to spend some time in the sun and was a little darker, and also because I managed to break some of the citrusey hue up with a) my exposed midriff and b)my cobalt blue cross-body/clutch. 

The Grand Cayman Island is as you can see, absolutely beautiful!It seemed like everywhere we went on the island I kept running across blue backgrounds -- ironic as that was the color I chose to accessorize with. This textured short set was completely breathable in the island air and if you ask me the perfect get up for a day filled with exploring a Caribbean island.

 

1 comment:

  1. So so nice! you are looking very hot baby! That is truly incredible. I truly welcome the strategy for this post are truly profitable as to my demand.
    women tunic tops

    ReplyDelete