April 14, 2015

Bon Voyage

Dress: Sears / Necklace: H&M / Shades: Ivanka Trump / Sandals: Steve Madden 
Oh to be back in the middle of the Caribbean sea soaking up the sun! Last week I embarked on a 5-day cruise to the Grand Cayman Islands as well as Cozumel, Mexico with my family. It's been such a long time since I was able to join them on a legitimate vacation so I was so ecstatic for the time away from work to spend with them.

For this trip, we opted to drive from NC to Port Tampa -- a 10 hour drive. I decided to wear this super comfy and sassy purple maxi from Sears for the long car ride. It was also, ideal for our sail away from the port. Purple is not a color that I wear often nor is Sears a store that I normally shop, so everything about this dress was pretty unique to me. Can't wait to share more pictures from my vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment