February 13, 2015

Raleigh Blog Society Brunch

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to do something I've wanted to do for a long time... meet up with other local bloggers! Myself and eight other fabulous ladies got a little dolled up and connected over cute finger foods, mimosas and of course, selfies (hello, we're bloggers)!   


These white chocolate covered pretzels were my contribution to the brunch and I was especially proud of them because I made them for myself! I thought I'd share the fun and easy recipe here: 

White Chocolate Covered Pretzels 

1 bag (16 oz) of Pretzels 
1 bag (16 oz) of Vanilla flavored Candiquik
Assorted sprinkles 

Melt Candiquik in Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Let sit for 30 - 60 seconds so that it can cool. One a time twirl pretzels in melted chocolate until the coating is smooth. Place on wax paper to allow time to cool and for excess chocolate to drip. Remove pretzel from wax paper and sprinkle with sprinkles. Place gently on wax paper until they have cooled. 

Essense // Me!// Meghan // Courtney/Sara // Natalie//Aubrey/ Andrea 
A special thank you to Sara Kate of Sara Kate Styling for allowing us to use the Frill headquarters  for the brunch, Maghon Walker of All She Wrote notes for the beautiful paper goods  and also Meghan of Morgan Caddell Photography for the wonderful photos! 




No comments:

Post a Comment