February 4, 2015

A Few of My Favorite (Beauty) Things...

Here lately I've been pretty obsessed with my beauty regimen and as a result have developed quite the fondness for a a few products that make my mornings smoother, face prettier and hair more neatly coiffed.   

Lancome Grandiose Mascara - $32

This is by far the priciest tube of mascara I have ever bought, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't worth it. With a few swoops of it's one of a kind swan neck wand and my lashes look super long and super thick. Literally, you can put on this makeup and a dab of lip gloss and be as fab as ever. 

MAC Mineralize Blush "Love Thing" - $27
I'm not much of a foundation or powder wearer, but I do love a flushed cheek. I ordered this blush back in early December and I have worn it religiously everyday since. It's a warm cranberry color with metallic flecks and looks great paired with both dark and light lips. 



Dirty Works Coconut Cares Body Butter - $12 

This works just as great as coco butte but it has an even better smell and doesn't leave you feeling as greasy as coco butter in the raw does. You can order it online, but I found it on clearance for about $5 at my local T.J. Maxx. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully and I went a little longer than a month without running out of product.
MAC Heirloom Mix "Rebel" Lipstick - $17.50 
This was a Christmas treat to myself that quickly turned into a favorite beauty product. I got very lucky with this shade, in that I ordered it online late one night without ever seeing it in person. It's a purply shade that looks great with a nightmoth liner (also by MAC) and just so happens to look great on me. I also purchased a tube of Rebel for my mother who fell in love with mine. 


Hairfinity Healthy Hair Complex - $25
I started taking Hairfinity, a dietary supplement that promotes hair growth and thickness and at first was skeptical about the results I would see from this product. Within a month's time I could tell that my hair was thicker and after two months could tell that it had grown. Though Hairfinty alone will not make your hair longer and healthier, I can say that it has contributed to the overall improvement of my hair's wellness and I highly recommend it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment