May 3, 2012

Study Break

April showers bring May flowers, but it seems that the only thing in full bloom here in NC is the HEAT. Determined not to let the the hot weather and stress of exams get the best of me, I decided to wear this cute tri-colored romper that's been hiding out in my closet ever since last summer for a day filled of studying and test taking! 
Mid-day after boredom had finally set in, me and my girls decided to take an afternoon study break, which for me somehow turned into a photo op. 


My romper was purchased last year on sale at Ross for $6.99. I had never worn it because: A) It was one size too big and B) I wasn't sure if I really liked it that much. But as it turns outs I've gained a little of the Freshman 15 I had managed to avoid last year and well, on a 90 degree day what could be more comfy than cute romper? 


Accessories were minimal, my new cat eye sunglasses from Forever 21 (similar), with black flats and  a simple silver necklace.  


P.S. Be sure to check out my "amazeballs" article on Giuliana and Bill Rancic over at Cocokouture!

No comments:

Post a Comment