May 26, 2012

Going With the Flow...


For certain the colors coral and blue don't match. 


But they sure as heck go together to create a winning combination. 

 For almost a year now, I've racked my brain trying to figure out what in the world I could wear with this nautical-esque skirt that I picked up at the Goodwill. It just so happened that I was wearing this coral colored tube top one day when I was trying on the skirt and glanced at myself in the mirror-- in that instance I felt the universe stand still! 

    Okay, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good the two looked together. 


To complete the look, I threw on my new (and favorite) sandals from Rugged Wear House, a simple gold pendant necklace and my gold bangles.  

So,what do you think of my look-- was it a hit...or should I have nixed the coral for white? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment