December 24, 2013

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Dress:  Goodwill (Similar) \ Necklace: New York &Company (Similar) \ Shoes: JcPenny\ Coat: Guess (Similar)

'Twas the night before Christmas and my mother said to me, "You look like Dorothy Dandridge," when she saw my fabulous "Lucy Curls." For months now I've been following the incredibly talented Chynna (@bigdoesmyhair) on Instagram and lusting over the signature curls she gives her clients. I finally decided to stop by her salon and give "Lucy Curls" a try, and I am in LOVE! 

Feeling inspired by my glamorous hair, I came home and put together this Holiday Glam look. The dress was a Goodwill find from this summer. Its a little hard to see the details of it in the pictures (sorry!) but its satin with a bit of a floral design. I also added on my mother's diamond/pearl statement necklace from New York and Company and my metallic silver pumps from JCPenny. Because its so cold I also threw on my mother's textured Guess peacoat. The perfect look for a winter date night or holiday party.  I can't wait to get all dolled up again tomorrow for Christmas! 

Merry Christmas Eve! 


P.S. - Don't forget to enter my Sammy Dress Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment