December 26, 2013

The Orange Coat

Coat: Plenty by Tracy Reese / Boots: Jessica Simpson  (similar) / Dress: Rue21 (similar)
A slightly better look at my dress
I remember the day I first laid eyes on it. It was a brisk day in October and I had reluctantly followed my mother into Anthroplogie. Hanging in the back corner of the store was this beautiful orange coat with a fur collar and peplum waist, in my size. When I put it on it was as if it was made for me. I told my mother then, "I have to have this coat!" Yesterday morning I woke up to find the beautiful Plenty by Tracy Reese coat waiting for me underneath the Christmas Tree! Unable to resist it, I decided to wear it on Christmas Day. It's such a lovely coat and makes a bold statement. 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

 

p.s. Don't forget to enter my SammyDress.com Giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment