February 18, 2012

Moment For Life.


Have you ever wished for a remote control that would allow you to press rewind and return to a different time in your life? To be honest, I think we all have. However, there's such a thing as reality, and in reality...time stands still for no one



In trouser jeans (Maurices), a camel colored cardigan( The Loft), orange & white polka dotted shirt (Charlotte Russe for only $5!), and orange flats (Express), I decided to make the most of my day and create at least one memory or moment worthy of me holding on to for life. So, in the name of spontaneity my little cousin and I stopped and visited a War Ship from the Civil War and went later to the park.


....I even took a picture with a cardboard Mountain Dew Soda. 



































Anyways,  hope you all had a great weekend and made good memories that will last you a lifetime! You never know when those memories will be all you have left. 

-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra 

Also, be sure to check out my latest articles for CocoKouture.com about Nicki Minaj on the cover of VIBE and  my exclusive interview with Brill Kellen Monroe an up-and-coming dance music producer!

No comments:

Post a Comment