December 27, 2012

A Kardashian Christmas

Red and green may be the colors most commonly associated with Christmas but this holiday season I decided to spread my holiday cheer in pink and leather. I have to admit though, I didn't come up with this combination all on my own...






















All winter and summer long I watched as Kim Kardashian flounced around in leather leggings, pants, and skirts with her new boyfriend Kanye West. It almost became her go-to uniform: leather skinnies and pumps. 

As the Kardashians are known to do everything in an extremely extravagant and fabulous manner, I decided to channel my inner Kardashian (once again) for a Kardashian style Christmas outfit. Though Kim probably would have nixed the pink shirt and just worn the jacket by itself, a cleavage baring ensemble wouldn't have been the most appropriate for my family dinner or the cold North Carolina weather.

Pink Top: J. Crew - Orig. $79.99 /  Sale $29.99
Jacket: Stien Mart - Orig. $40/ Sale $25
Jeggings: The Limited-  Orig. $69.95 /Sale $30
Pumps: BCBG- Orig. $89/ Sale $21.35
Purse: Michael Kors: Christmas Gift
Earrings: Vera Wang- Orig. $26/ Sale $3.20

What do you think of the leather trend Kim has been rocking lately? Would you ever give it a whirl? 

-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra 



P.S. -- I got the Michael Kors Bag on my Christmas Wishlist from my parents this Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment