January 2, 2014

Blue Suede Shoes

Sweater: Forever21 // Jeggings: The Limited // Shoes: Jessica Simpson// Necklace: WetSeal// Purse: Michael Kors
Two days into the New Year and I still can't believe that its 2014! So much is going to happen this year--I turn 22, graduate and hopefully will be moving away to start the next chapter of my life. To ring in this momentous New Year, my family and I decided to make the short trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. I hadn't intended on taking any blog pictures while away on this trip, but when I saw the bright blue and yellow background of this beach side concession stand I instantly thought of my new blue suede Jessica Simpson pumps and had to take pictures. 

Over the last year I think I have become more comfortable and sure of my personal style. Whereas I used to think that I had to be accessorized to the T, I've grown more comfortable with simplicity. Despite the bright colors of my sweater and shoes, this look was overall very simple.

Here's to more simple but fabulous looks throughout the year...and to Jessica Simpson for these blue suede shoes that I can't get enough of! 

3 comments:

  1. LOve the color in your photos! Your outfit is the epitome of chic style my dear! Wishing the best in this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this outfit are stunning and beautiful. Very classy. Love it so much. Sounds like a busy year for you and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, especially the shoes! So dope. As always, I'm going to try and duplicate it.

    ReplyDelete