January 6, 2014

Young Professional

Blouse: JcPenny (similar) // Pants: Banana Republic // Shoes: Rainbow (similar) // Bag: Michael Kors 

It's the first day of my last semester of undergrad, so I think today's post title is very fitting. In a few months I will be entering the work force as a young professional. My mom and I have had many conversations about diversifying my wardrobe with pieces that I will be able to wear in a professional setting. I've slowly started taking heed so, I guess this outfit is the result of my doing so. 

I got these pants on super sale at Banana Republic while I was Christmas shopping (I'm talking 40% off the sale price!) and loved the fit of them. I paired with them my cream button down blouse and cheetah print flats and just like that I had a cute outfit, perfect for a soon-to-be young professional. 



2 comments: