September 23, 2013

Love In The Equation





Shirt: c/o deb (similar) - Skirt: The Limited (similar) - Heels: c/o deb - Clutch: Victoria Secret via  Goodwill- Bracelet: Rue21 - Lipstick: MAC Hang Up 
Although I often like to think that there are some trends I have outgrown, screen print tees being one of them, I proved even myself wrong on this day. By pairing this Love t-shirt with my red pencil skirt and matching single sole red heels, it gave it more of a mature and classy appeal. 

Yes, t-shirts can be classy. 

If you have zillions of t-shirts and don't know how to wear them other than with jeans and sneakers, this is one equation for an outfit you will love. 

A T-shirt + Skirt + Heels = cute, classy, chic outfit

On the other end of the spectrum if you have an expansive selection of work attire-- slacks and skirts-- but know clothes for your downtime, investing in a few fun and affordable t-shirts is a great way to bring new life to your work clothes. It's also a quick way to go from work to cocktail hour or date night in just a matter of minutes. 

Shop deb's collection of screen print tees here



Linking up with: Style Elxir, Real Girl Glam 

7 comments:

  1. Loving the red and glitter! Great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! love the mix of casual and glam.
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make t.shirt and simple skirt classy! I love this look!

    Drop by my humble page and say "Hello!" sometime :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like wearing t-shirts with skirts, it's a comfy yet dressy look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic, and fun look, Kierra! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It's my two-year bloggerversary on Thursday, and I'm giving away some fabulous stuff. Be sure to stop by, and enter the giveaway!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this outfit! Check out my latest post! http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com/2013/09/ootd-chambray-leopard-colored-denim.html

    xo,
    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this outfit! The red accents are perfect with your graphic tee!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete