September 9, 2013

Smooches: From Summer to Fall




Shirt: C/O - Deb / Skirt: C/O - Deb / Shoes: C/O - Deb 

How fun and flirty is this look? Whats most fun about this outfit is that all of the different pieces can easily be transitioned into my fall wardrobe. Even better is that everything you need to take this look from summer to fall can be found on the deb shops website! Here's how I would style each piece for the fall...

Smooches Tank:
I would wear this tank top underneath a hot pink or black blazer with jeans and black pumps, like these. It would be super chic and an ideal outfit for a casual date night. 

Pleated Faux Leather Skirt:

Leather is on trend for the fall, so styling this adorable skirt would be a breeze. I would wear it with this Chambray top, tall boots in a cognac brown color, a fun pair of tights, and to finish off the look, a great statement bag like this leather/ cheetah print studded one

Pointed Toe Ballet Flats:

Perhaps my favorite part of this look is the shoes. They are dainty and feminine but still have a certain edge to them. In styling them for the fall, I would wear them with this cute high low blouse, these cute floral printed pants  and a simple pair of stud earrings to complete the look! 

Now that I've shared how I would transition these pieces, how would you? 

XO
Kisses From Kierra 


1 comment:

  1. Such a girly look and, I love it and these flats are super cute.
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete