June 2, 2014

Shut Up! Clinton Kelly at Southpoint Mall

Clinton Kelly at a Macy's Event in 2006 (Source)
When: Friday, June 6th 
Cost: Free 
When my friend DeErricka texted me yesterday with news that style guru, Clinton Kelly will be at the Southpoint  Macy's location on this upcoming Friday, I channeled my inner Stacy London and let out an excited "Shut Up!" I began watching Clinton on TLC's What Not To Wear when I was in the fourth grade, and he and Stacy taught me more than a thing or two about fashion. I will be at Macy's Southpoint this Friday to meet one half of the dynamic fashion duo and if you are in the area you should drop by as well! RSVP while tickets are still available! The event starts at 6 p.m. and is free to the public. Hope to see you there! And, how awesome is Macy's for hosting this event!?


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be there too! I hope to run into you :)

    ReplyDelete