December 19, 2011

Christmas Wishlist 2011


Hello Lovely Sophisticated People! 

I know I've been gone for a while now, but I've been crazy busy preparing for exams and trying to finish out the semester strong. Thankfully, my hard work paid off and I made the Dean's List for the semester. Now, with exams out of the way I have the time to focus on other things and hopefully in the next few weeks I won't be such a negligent blogger. I promise that you can expect a new, regular post in the near future!

That said, in lieu of the Christmas Holiday I decided to share with you guys my Christmas Wishlist. Pink satin pumps from Aldo, a red blazer, red jeans, UGG Boots, an Iphone...and good 'ole cash. Hopefully Santa will be good to me this year and bring me everything on my list!


-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra 


Christmas
























No comments:

Post a Comment