October 23, 2013

The College Girl



Jacket: c/o deb/ Dress: H&M (old) / Tights: Gap/ Boots: c/o deb/ Purse: c/o deb

Sometimes I think an outfit is not blog worthy if it doesn't include a pair of heels and lipstick. But in reality as a college student I don't walk around in heels everyday (as much as I would love to!) and I certainly don't put on a full face of makeup, or lipstick on a daily basis. If you were to see me Monday- Thursday ( I don't have Friday classes this semester!) this is what I would probably look like. 

 Ever since deb sent this camo jacket my way I have practically lived in it. On this particular day I wanted to style it different than with jeans and t-shirts so I threw it on, on top of my mustard sweater dress from H&M and the result was love. Perfect for a cool fall day of classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment