November 4, 2013

Lucky





Chambray Top: Rainbow/ T-shirt: Ross/ Jeggings: The Limited/ Boots: Jessica Simpson/ Purse: Jessica Simpson/ Necklace: Q Fashion 
I wore this outfit this past weekend for a day of shopping and lunch with my parents and sister. I love to be casual, but it I also like to feel put together. My studded chambray top and white tee paired with my leather jeggings and fabulous  Jessica Simpson boots were just the right mix of casual but sleek. I like the mix of textures in this look (chambray, leather and cotton) and the color combinations. The finishing touches for this look were my "Lucky" necklace, oxblood colored Jessica Simpson purse and Hang-Up MAC Lipstick. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love the boots & the chambray shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual and cute look. Great boots!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete