November 14, 2013

Eye of the Tiger

Sweatshirt: c/o Deb / Jeggings: The Limited/ Boots: c/o Deb/ Bag: Michael Kors/ Sunglasses:The Limited

The entire time that I was writing this post, all I could think of was Katy Perry's song, Roar. I guess it has a lot to do with the roaring tiger on the front of my sweatshirt. I wore this outfit for a casual movie date last weekend. It was pretty chilly outside, so I wanted to be completely covered up and casual, but still cute. My leather jeggings made the look more date appropriate than jeans and a bit of lipstick (not pictured) also spiced things up a little. These boots will be making several appearances on the blog this winter, I am sure. They are super comfy and a cognac brown boot is a staple in any woman's closet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment