November 5, 2013

Classy and Sassy

Top: c/o deb/ Pants: Marshall's/ Shoes: c/o deb/ Purse: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: Rue21




Maybe it was my glasses, but in this outfit I felt like a classy and sassy little nerd...with puffy hair (The wind was not cooperating with me!) You can never go wrong with cheetah print or black which were the bread and butter for this look. Though often times black pants can be boring and bland, these ones from Marshall's were anything but, mostly because they are super fitted and figure enhancing. I cuffed them on this particular day but un-cuffed they fall right above my ankles and are just as cute. I paired them with this cheetah printed peplum top from Deb along with these delicious nude pumps. Despite the wind and my puffy hair I still say that this outfit was a success. 

1 comment: