November 26, 2013

A La Jenny From the Block

Jacket: c/o Deb/ Studded Tee: c/o Deb/ Skirt: c/o Deb/ Booties: c/o Deb/ Hat: Borrowed from Grandpa

 Truth be told this look reminded me of something Jennifer Lopez would have worn in her Jenny from the Block days...and I love it! 

Though normally I would not style an outfit with multiple trends, I could not resist. Lace, leather and booties are all some the biggest trends of the season, and thanks to Deb I'm outfitted with them all. 

I decided to try something a little different by pairing this lace pencil skirt with a slouchy tee and varsity jacket. I made a surprise visit to my grandparents house this weekend and when I saw my grandpa's leather hat, knew it would be the perfect thing to polish off this look. I've been drooling over these Steve Madden booties for the longest time, so when I found this similar pair on the deb website I knew that I had to have them. 

Thoughts on this look?




2 comments:

  1. I really like this! The skirt is gorgeous, what a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is too cute!!! I definitely want to find something like this for a date night :)

    ReplyDelete