November 18, 2013

Heels in the Outfield

Skirt: Forver21/ Sweater: c/o Deb/ Blazer: Thrifted/ Shoes: c/o Deb/ Clutch: Charlotte Russe/ Tights: Gap/ Necklace: Rue21 (similar)

Let me start out by saying I would never really wear heels and a short skirt to a baseball game. In fact, an outfit like this would be appropriate for a trip to your favorite restaurant, a  slightly casual dinner/ holiday party or, if you're just fabulous, a day of shopping. 

I pulled together a mix of  super old and new items from my closet to make this look work. The entire outfit is styled around the baby pink skater skirt from Forever21. It was a steal at only $15.80 and can be styled in many different ways. Originally sticking to a neutral color palette I threw on my brown tights from Gap, nude ankle strap pumps from deb along with this chunky tan sweater. The babule necklace is one that  I have for nearly four years now and was on super sale at Rue21. To add a little depth to the outfit I put on my suede cranberry blazer and my look was complete. 

What do you think?




5 comments:

  1. Darling you look beautiful!!!

    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nude heels with the dark tights! That's an unusual twist, but I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and cute! I love the heels, as well as the necklace. What a nice statement piece! I'm stopping by from Pleated Poppy. I'd love to have you linkup on my blog - I'm hosting a style linkup. Hope to see you there!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit! So perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete