June 17, 2013

Pop!


Skirt: Gap / Shirt: Rue21 (Similar)/ Sandals: Marshall's (Similar)/ Necklace: Rue21 (Similar)


Pop! That is what I originally set out to do with these balloons left over from my Grandmother's 80th birthday celebration, but some how I ended up taking pictures with them instead. A pop of color is also what my yellow shirt added to my fun tribal printed skirt. I got many compliments on this combo and I must say that it is one of my favorite outfits that I've put together this summer. 

On sale at Gap, the skirt runs a little large. The one I'm wearing is a size 0 (2 sizes down) and was still a little big in the waist, so I would recommend buying it in a smaller size than usual. My shirt was purchased last summer from Rue21 as were my bracelets and "dream" necklace. My sandals were a recent purchase from Marshall's.

1 comment: