June 11, 2013

The Graduation




This is the face I make when I see a bug. LOL

The Graduate and I!

This past Saturday, my little cousin graduated from high school! I made the trip to watch her walk across the stage and decided for the occasion I wanted to wear something simple but that still boasted a touch of class.  With that in mind, I wore for the first time a pair of high-waisted linen pants that I found at the thrift store. They are part of a suit set from Cache. With them I paired a single sleeved ruffle blouse from Marshall's and a purple belt that came with this romper I purchased last summer. My sandals are from a local shoe store here in Greensboro. Nothing too extraordinary, but cute enough, right? I snapped these pics outside by my grandfather's grape plant and figured I share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment