October 27, 2011

Because I'm a Lady. That's Why.

My mama always said, "There's three things a girl should know: How to act like a lady, think like a man, and work like a dog." 

...Okay, so maybe my mama didn't say this, but I'm sure at some point in her life she's ran across or maybe even heard the quote. And while this may not be my mother's exact mantra, that fact hasn't prevented her from raising two little ladies of her own :) .  



Originally I was going to continue posting about my trip to NYC and about Teen Vogue Fashion U, but after I put together this cute little outfit on a whim Tuesday morning, I couldn't resist sharing it with you guys. Probably the most dreaded class for all college students, I had a speech to give in my Public Speaking class on Tuesday and I need an outfit that was polished and well put together, but not stuffy. 

This dress was just one of the goodies that I picked up in NYC at the H&M shopping event. I love the color and on the material was perfect for the bipolar North Carolina weather that we are currently experiencing. I paired it with fish net tights that my little sister gave me for Christmas last year and my favorite cognac brown  boots from Charlotte Russe. I absolutely loved this look. Something about just made me feel ultra feminine and extra cute. 




Dresses always make feel so sophisticated and like a lady!  What is the one piece of clothing or outfit that you wear that makes you feel like a sophisticated lady? I'd love to see your sophisticated lady looks!

Here are instructions for how to share a link for your so sophisticated looks below: 

1. Follow SoSophisticated.1992 on Google by joining the site
2.Like SoSophisticated.1992 on Facebook
3. Leave a comment, that answers the question "What is the one piece of clothing or outfit that you wear that makes you feel like a sophisticated lady?
4."Submit your link by clicking on the"Click here to enter" button at the bottom of this post.
5. In the "Link it to:" field, insert the url of the specific post, not of your entire blog!

Can't wait to see the sophisticated looks that you all put together!!



-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra 


No comments:

Post a Comment