November 13, 2011

Farewell to the City: Teen Vogue Fashion U Part 3




Lauryn Hill said it best with her 1997 hit "The Sweetest Thing" when she said, " How sad, how sad that all things come to  an end," that is how I felt as I wrapped up my weekend in New York City. Call it my ode to the Big Apple, but on my last day at Teen Vogue Fashion U, I decided to spice things up a little bit in my candy apple red ankle pants from the Limited, shimmery blouse from Express and black blazer from Forever21. My brooch was thrifted. 


The last class of Teen Vogue Fashion U consisted of a panel of successful bloggers including Hillary Kerr and Katherine Powers, founders of the online magazine WhoWhatWear.com sharing with TVFU students how they have used social networking and the internet to both reach and interact with their audiences and consumers. 

After this, TVFU students officially had all the credits needed to graduate and a graduation ceremony followed. Here is my diploma :) 
Now that I've had a little taste of big city living and have had the opportunity to see what it's really like to work for a major fashion magazine, I am even more driven toward reaching my dreams. The sky is the limit right? I guess only time will tell, until then.....
~solo el tiempo dira~ 


                                                     -xoxo
                                             Kisses from Kierra

p.s. Here's a look at all the free goodies I got at TVFU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment