November 24, 2011

Blogger's Do It Better Challenge: Military Chic

 When you think of military, I'm almost 100% certain that the color pink is not the first thing that comes to your mind. To be honest, its not the first thing that comes to my mind either, but I have been known to be a little unconventional so that would help explain my decision to wear a hot pink sweater for Pretty Shiny Sparkly's latest installment of the Bloggers Do It Better Challenge.











































Prissy and proud of it I decided to add a little pizazz to an otherwise bland outfit of army green cargos and a white tee, by throwing on a hot pink cropped sweater I picked up at H&M while in New York, my black Steve Madden Troopa Boots and my sister's Hello Kitty necklace.



When I wasn't busy striking poses in leaves, I spent the day running errands with my mother and preparing for Thanksgiving. Also, home from school on break, I took a little time out to play with my little pig in a blanket dog, Fifi.  As you can see, she was ready for her close up! 
Me and my doggie Fifi 


Have a great Thanksgiving! 

                                                     -xoxo
                                      Kisses from Kierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment