January 3, 2012

You a Bad Girl and Your Friends Bad Too.


While it's undeniable that Beyonce is a bad girl and her friend Kelly Rowland is too, let it be known, that  they're not the only ones dripping Swagu. Because, in case you didn't know, I'm a bad girl and my best friend A'storia is a bad girl too.



So, Saturday night in preparation for the New Year, I stockpiled up on some Swagu, and stepped out on the town with my bestie. What can I say, #weliketoParty!


Ok, so who am I kidding? I'm definitely not the World's biggest Party Animal, but every now and then I like to get all dolled up in a pretty dress and strut my stuff. Which, is exactly what I did Saturday night December 31, 2011. 

The last 365 days of my life were filled with some major accomplishments, a little sadness surrounding the unexpected death of a friend, and a year in which I was placed in some difficult situations that ultimately made me a stronger, wiser, and better person. All in all, I think 2011 deserved from me a heartfelt goodbye and 2012 was deserving of a smashing grand entrance! 





To ring the NewYear in right, I splurged on this Herve Leger inspired multi color dress from Express. Although I really liked this dress, I can't lie-- I really wanted to dazzle in a sequined mini but I had a strong inclination that a lot of other girls would be wanting to do the same.
Therefore I stuck with this baby, and if I do say so myself, it was a knock out! I think this dress was also fitting for the night given that one of the top designer brands of the year was Herve Leger.




Christinia Milian, Kelly Rowland, and Victoria Beckham are just a few of the celebs spotted out in these figure flattering dresses in 2011. And though my dress was barely even a fraction of what one of the infamous bandage dresses cost....

                                                        
                                                      ...I still think it looked just as good!
                                                              
                                                                     That said, 


                                 Happy New Years!


From One Bad Girl and her Friend, to another! 

-xoxo
Kisses from Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment